Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Branson Trip

Thanksgiving was nice. My son and his new wife, Vickie came in so I cooked the traditional Thanksgiving fare. The food and company was great. They left to go back to Greeley, CO about 4:00 p.m. Short visit but a nice visit.
Hurray! Let the celebration begin. My sister, Tricia's last Hercepton treatment was over. We went to Branson, just us girls, Tricia, her best friend, Pat and me. Tricia and I went to Dixie Stampede on the Friday night and it was their Christmas show. The food was good and so was the show.
On Saturday, we went to Branson Landing and the one store I went to find was closed. Peace Frogs, Both of our girls collect frogs so I was going to get them T-shirts for Christmas. After wearing ourselves out walking we had dinner, saw the city Christmas lights and crashed at the Hotel. We left to come home Sunday morning. It was a fun weekend.

No comments: